Family membership means you can join as a member (you become the membership holder) and your family members will also get many of the benefits of membership. Family membership includes up to two parents or guardians and children under 16 years.
Payments can be made using PayPal or direct bank transfer. These payments are recurring until you choose to cancel, which you can do anytime.
How to join
- Nominate one adult in your family to be the membership holder (the membership should be in their name).
- Complete the membership registration form below to create your Raptor Refuge member profile.
- Choose a payment option.
- If you choose to pay via PayPal, when you click “sign up” at the bottom of this page you will be re-directed to the PayPal Billing Information page, where you need to login using your PayPal account to complete the process. Once payment is successfully made, you should receive email confirmation from us and PayPal. (Paypal is a Secure Payment Portal)
Your support will help to
- Rehabilitate injured raptors
- Support our permanent raptor residents whose injuries prevent release
- Save threatened species
- Maintain and expand our aviaries and other facilities
- Contribute toward habitat and conservation activities
Benefits of membership for you and your family
- Invite to our annual members Open Day
- Early bird invites to rescue-to-release workshops and other events
- Early bird invites for National Science week events – your kids will love this!
- Member discounts for some events
- Invite to the AGM (membership holder only)
- You and your family will know you are helping threatened species in Tasmania
If you have any questions about this membership, please feel free to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to answer your questions.
Send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org