Individual membership is open to anyone. It’s quick and easy to join. The process is completely automated, so you can become a member within a few minutes.
Yearly payments can be made using PayPal or direct bank transfer. These payments are recurring until you choose to cancel, which you can do anytime.
How to join
- Complete the membership registration form below to create your Raptor Refuge member profile.
- Choose a payment option.
- If you choose to pay via PayPal, when you click “sign up” at the bottom of this page you will be re-directed to the PayPal Billing Information page, where you need to login using your PayPal account to complete the process. Once payment is successfully made, you should receive email confirmation from us and PayPal.
- If you choose to pay via bank transfer, when you “sign up” below then click “submit” on the next web page, your membership account is created but its status is “pending”. Please then pay your membership through your bank. When we receive your payment, we will activate your account. This process can take up to a week from the date of your payment. Our bank details will appear below when you choose that option. You need to write down our bank account information BEFORE you click “sign up”.
Your support will help to
- Rehabilitate injured raptors
- Support our permanent raptor residents whose injuries prevent release
- Save threatened species
- Maintain and expand our aviaries and other facilities
- Contribute toward habitat and conservation activities
Benefits of membership
- Invite to our annual members Open Day
- Early bird invites to rescue-to-release workshops and other events
- Early bird invites for National Science week events
- Member discounts for some events
- Invite to the AGM
- You will know you are helping threatened species in Tasmania
If you have any questions about this membership, please feel free to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to answer your questions.
Send your queries to firstname.lastname@example.org